Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Welcome!

Welcome to Christian healing blog! This is an extension of my website www.elisemoore.com Being in the full-time Christian healing ministry for over 20 years, I've been a part of, witnessed and had people tell me about so many wonderful healings that have never been published. God is so good! It's time to let our voices ring with gratitude, shout with joy, and feel the fervor! Psalm 78:4 "(show) to the generation to come the praises of the Lord, and his strength, and his wonderful works that he hath done." I can't wait to hear about your healings and the wonderful ways in which the Lord is working in your life.

Elise