Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

God didn't make you sick

I've got to tell you a quick Caroline story. Caroline was sick on Friday, vomiting and sore throat. She asked Kim (her mom) why God made her sick, and Kim told her that God hadn't made her sick because he loves her. She then asked if the devil had made her sick and thought maybe he made her sick because she fights too much with Zach. With this Kim called me (grandma) for help, she wanted me to send Caroline an email that Kim could read to her. I told her that God is Love and that she, Zach (brother), Mommy and Daddy and Nana and Pop and everyone were God's children and loves us all very much and would never make us sick. I also told her that the devil is like a bad dream and when we wake up we realize that it is not real and therefore has no power to make us feel bad. I told her to pray to God and tell Him how much she loves Him and to really know that God loves her. I also told her to have Mommy read "Travis Talks with God" to her becuse it was about a boy who didn't feel good and felt fine after he talked to God. She was fine the next day.

Sharon