Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Eye Infection Healed

I have worn corrective lenses since I was a teenager. I stopped by the optometrist because my contact lens was uncomfortable and I thought I might need a new pair of lenses. The doctor diagnosed it as an eye infection and put a drop of fluid in my eye. Then gave me a prescription that I never filled. The night of Elise Moore’s Lecture I took careful notes. Her metaphor of the radio and the title of her lecture, “God Speaking To You" (me) came alive. What was the static for me? What thoughts were distracting me from my true self? I had to tune into God. Then I listened to God and heard “Don’t be afraid I’m with you. And obey." The next morning when I went back to the doctors there was no sign of the infection.
-Newport Beach, CA