Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Monday, December 13, 2004

You can't fall out of God's care

I was at home last weekend and in the middle of the night I woke-up feeling very warm and I realized that I did not remember to turn down the heat. I decided to get-up and go downstairs and adjust the thermostat. As I walked down the steps to the first floor, somehow I tripped and fell all the way to the bottom. Inmediately I remembered that God was my shield and support "a very present help in trouble" Ps. 46:1. I was able to stand-up without any problem and I felt perfectly right at that moment and I did not have any bruises or discomfort of any kind in the following days. It is good to know that we are always in His healing presence.

Cristina