Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

No injury from fall

A few days ago I went to our local market to buy a few things for dinner. as I approached the dairy cooler I took one step to open the door when I realized the floor had just been mopped. Too late! My feet went out from under me and I had a hard fall

In the second or two when I was falling I had no fear of an accident. After I hit the floor I KNEW I was not hurt. People around me were asking if I was hurt. I could truthfully say no and I immediately got up. I again assured people that I was fine and to myself, I expressed gratitude for God's protection. The young man mopping the floor was most concerned. I again said I was fine. I did suggest that he might wish to put up a wet floor sign. I then continued on my way.

Since then I have thought how wonderful it is to know that each of us has all the protection we need no matter what the material fact situation may be. We all read and hear on TV about the danger of falls for those of us who are commonly referred to as "senior aged adults". All I can say is that there is absolutely no indication of any kind which would indicate some form of accident. No bumps, no bruises, no aches, no pain.

How wonderful it is to be completely free from harm knowing that there are no accidents. I am very grateful for the Christ message that comes to us through the study of Christian Science.
-D Givens