Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Another example of being upheld in God's care

The first healing reminds me of one I had a few weeks ago. I was expecting a friend for dinner and, as it gets dark early now [in CA], and our area has no street lights, and it had been some time since this friend had been there, I decided to walk out front where the motion-sensored lights would "see" me and come on. Before I quite got within the area of the lights, my BLACK dog ran very fast past me [I don't think either of us could see the other], completely knocking my feet out from under me. Immediately, "God is all-in-all" came out of my mouth and I held onto that as I quickly reached out to put my hand on something to keep me from falling. There was nothing within reach and I fell down hard, onto the concrete driveway. I was able to gather my thoughts, continuing to pray, and I got up, moving to turn the lights on, then both the dog [who looked as surprised as I!] went back into the house. I must admit I was a little shaken up and sore, but I continued to hold to the fact that I could not fall out of God's kingdom. I was able to welcome my friend, have dinner and go on as usual. After a day or so, all soreness was gone; no bruising or breakage occurred, for which I am most grateful.

Helen