Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Injuries from motorbike accident healed

New Year’s Eve morning, my husband had gone off to enjoy a motorcycle ride with some friends while I prepared for our New Year’s Eve family gathering. At 9:00 AM I had finished my daily protective prayerful work and had just finished grooming my pug dogs when I received a phone call. My husband was in a motorcycle accident. l immediately started prayerful work. My husband is not a CS but very supportive and open to the healing power of prayer. The police told me that he was going to a high trauma unit for medical treatment because he went down into a 10 foot ravine. The medical treatment was my husband’s choice but I refused to give in to the lie. My sister who lives near me came to go with me. God guided me with the calls from the police and even lead me to tell the wreaker service where to take the motorcycle while en route to the hospital. Everyone was so kind.
At the hospital, the medical staff was very alarmed but I just loved them and also handled the unreceptive thought that would not have the humility to recognize healing. I knew that the material evidence was a lie and the machines my husbanwas hooked up to were just giving false data. Anyway, the doctor warned me again and they took my husband to get an MRI. Well, the doctors’ happy faces told the story and I was glad to see their receptive thought to God’s protective care. My husband was told that he JUST had a broken collar bone and a cracked sternum and there would be no casts. The emergency room was stuffed with people and yet the main emergency room doctor told me that he was having another doctor re-read the MRI because he was concerned that they missed something. Nothing was missed. Everyone including not only the emergency room staff, but the non-emergency doctor assigned to him recognized that my husband had angels with him. Most importantly, my husband recognized the protective power of prayer.
Three days later when my husband left the hospital, he wanted to go to the site not to go over the accident, but to understand how to improve his driving technique. The police came by and were stunned that he was not only out of the hospital but was walking around and looked fine. My husband went back to work the next week.
I also knew that God would restore better than before. My husband’s bike was totaled but we were lead to the perfect bike at the perfect price and it was a 2005. This was indeed a better bike and in one of our favorite colors. For the most part, we were out only a small amount of money but this was offset with an enormous amount of gratitude to God. My husband and I are back riding again in God’s loving care.

- Patricia