Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Are You Ready? - a poem

ARE YOU READY?
By Dee Mahuvawalla

"Are you ready?"
A question I recently heard.
"Is that for me?" I replied deeply perturbed.

"Its you, who are being called,
To stand porter at the door of your thought. " [S&H 392: 24]

"Why me? I don’t think I am ready
To perform this mighty duty."

“You are chosen
For healing and helping,
The hungering multitude waits
This Christ-like touch".

Humbly bowing to this directive,
I gratefully accepted
This mission with a passion,
Summoning me to this healing action.

Ready and expectant, like the wise virgins
In Jesus parable from the Bible,
I stopped being hesitant,
Obeying orders from this angelic visitant.

When this repeated query,
"Are you ready?"
Was asked of me,
I gratefully confirmed,
"Yes, I am."