Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Beyond Survival

Several years ago, when I was living in the USA, I remember reading in the paper and seeing news coverage on TV about a parade that the cancer survivors group was having in towns across the USA. At the time I had already finished having sucessful Christian Science treatment (complete healing) through a Christian Science Practitioner for a malignant cancerous growth on my face. What I remember clearly that day, was that I had a brief initial impulse to identify with the survivors. I even wondered if I should join the parade. However, it was momentary, and the thought soon came to me that the error (of believing that I had cancer) was so thouroughly effaced or removed that it was as if it had never been. So, in the end, I knew without a doubt that I was so untouched by this error that I could not even consider myself a "survivor." It puts me in mind of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednigo (sp?) on whom even the smell of smoke could not be detected when they emerged from the firey furnace. That cure has never seemed miraculous, but always normal and "divinely natural," as a previous testifier has pointed out.

-Anne