Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Good Morning America and a Reader's Prayer

I am dedicating at least one hour during the day to pray for the countries affected by the tsunami

Early today I had the idea of invisible things, spiritual manifestations, tender loving care for all my brothers and sisters in those areas. Interestingly enough I watched "Good Morning America" for a few minutes and they showed a poll taken recently which showed that we gave a lot of contributions but also more than 70% said that they pray for those involved in this situation. I was so grateful to hear that information, because it is showing to all of us that prayer is a strong power always blessing and unfolding good everywhere. Prayer heals and brings a sense of newness into our experience and not only blesses us individually but also collectivelly. Mary Baker Eddy writes in Science and Health:"Desire is prayer; and no loss can occur from trusting our desires, that they may be moulded and exalted before they take form in words and in deeds." As we continue praying, watching, and working we will also see a higher sense of Christianity and health.

Cristina