Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Terri Schiavo

Mary Baker Eddy, well-known American writer of the late 19th century, wrote at the end of a poem:"My prayer, some daily good to do To Thine, for Thee; An offering pure of Love, whereto God leadeth me." Those words came to our attention as my colleague and myself heard of the death today of Terri Schiavo. We took time from our busy day to pray and have a sense of peace about this situation. We wanted to focus on an unconditional prayer that only knows about love and not misunderstandings. A prayer that brings people together, that promotes good will, that elevates everyone to a higher sense of life, that brings peace, redemption and most of all healing. We can all unite at this very moment with the family through our prayers, in recognizing unity, that will wipe away personal sense and promote affection and acknowledge that God governs, controls, and rules each one of us.
- Roberta & Cristina