Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Finding the courage to leave abusive situation

It appeared I was in a marital situation that was disturbing and had caused me much unrest. No matter what prayers and efforts, it seemed to deepen. This had been going on for over a year in a marriage that was not right for me (physically and emotionally threatening and controlling).

The truths shared at the lecture "God is Speaking to You" actually directly revealed unmistakably that I did not belong there and within hours of this revelation I was catapulted out of that whole atmosphere. Learning to listen more and obey!

This lecture was very clear to "trust and obey" God. He is always speaking to all of us. I am very grateful and divine guidance is more tangible in my life. Getting beyong human fear and doubt, tune out the static, tune in to God's truth, listen and be sure to obey. He will not take us half way but all the way.

- Anonymous