Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Healed after a fall

Recently I was sightseeing in Montreal. I was on a walk about with my husband and some friends admiring the old world architecture when I tripped and fell hard flat on my face. It felt like I had broken my nose and my front teeth. I promptly declared to my self "There are no accidents. I am loved and completely protected by God." People were making a fuss over me and I assured them that I was just fine. My husband said it looked like I had cut my lip. I thought "Oh no! If there is any evidence of injury these people will not believe that I am all right". The cut disappeared. I had no pain or discomfort from the fall. The next day my lip was very slightly swollen. My friends teased me that some people pay high prices to have their lips made to look full like mine looked. We continued to enjoy our time in Montreal.

I am so grateful for Christian Science and for our dear Lord and Savior. Thanks be to God.

- Carol