Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Healed of drinking wine

Some time age I began drinking a little wine ("for my stomach"...thanks Paul!) A little became a lot. I have desired to stop and I knew that I could with God's help, but I procrastinated which began chipping away at my confidence. I knew as I experienced the inspiration and enlightenment during your Association address, that I was healed of all false appetite for wine or any alcoholic drink. I even had a bottle of wine back at my hotel room. No longer was I interested. I am grateful for the pure Truth you revealed which met my unexpressed need for help, and led me to a profound repentance.

- DM