Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Healings at a lecture

You have truly touched me with joy and love during your visit to Lakeland! Each of your talks lifted me up from some of the "storms" I have seemed to be caught up in.

I especially loved hearing about the "machete" and the "helicopter" way of praying. With some of these problems that seem to be a burden, I think I need the "helicopter" way and just let Divine Love lift me up above the mists.

I experienced several healings right before and during your talks. The first was a healing of fear and abnormal bleeding the day before the lecture prep meeting; another was a healing of dizziness shortly before leaving with a friend for the Saturday lecture; and the third was a healing of what appeared to be some kind of heart problem early Monday morning, the day of the fourth lecture.

When these problems seemed to occur, I did call a practitioner for support and am very grateful to God for quick healings in each case. Even more importantly, I'm grateful for growing spiritually, feeling closer to God, and for being protected and kept safe in Divine Love.

- M Lakeland, FL