Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Healing of diabetes - translation

It is with great pleasure that I send you this testimony and how the truth has been revealed to me, in my search for Love and Truth. In my thought it has been revealed and it urges me to explain this experience.

As you know during your visit to Cd. Victoria I told you that I was suffering from diabetes and that I had been taking lemon water and this has produced a lessening in the glucose levels in my blook and I could tell this because I did the tests daily, also I told you that I was like Thomas. “until I see, I don’t believe” And then I attended the lecture “Demuestra ahora el poder del Amor” (Prove the Power of Love) on November 4, at the end of which I came up to you in order to say good bye, but I didn’t ask you to pray for me. I saw such a sweet look in you that I left very happy. I had for several days my left leg and foot very inflamed and with a discoloration very red and various friends of mine can confirm this because they saw me and they had commented about it.

Well, in those 2 or 3 days following the lecture what occurred was the inflammation disappeared and I am perfectly well. I don’t take any more medicine and I was taking 4 pills daily and I don’t take any more lemon water.

My joy has been so great about my health because it has been proved like Thomas I have been healed and saved. This is how I feel and it has been manifested to my friends and family in order to give testimony to the great experience that has filled me with joy, peace and happiness to prove that God exists and is Truth and that He loves us.

- I. Canales