Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

God does speak to us

I came to your lecture "God is Speaking to You" in Port Charlotte. It was very inspiring. Since that day I've been trying to do a better job at listening when God is speaking to me and obeying. I have an example:

My friend who was one of the others with me at the lecture called this morning to say she got home to Vancouver and found her swipe card that let's her in her building was missing. To lose a card also means a $50 fine so she asked if she left it here. I checked where she told me but no card. I checked all the drawers in the dresser and under the bed. I told her I would keep an eye out. A bit later I was putting things away in the closet in her room so I looked around again...no card. I thought I would check the dresser drawers again even though they were all empty and I looked pretty thoroughly the first time. I pulled out 1 of the 7 drawers and no card.

Just then it was as though a voice said...take the drawer out of the track. I just did it without thinking about it. I pulled the drawer as far as possible and lifted it out of the track. The card was between that drawer and the dust cover of the next drawer down. It may have been in there for years to come. I credit you and your wonderful lecture for making me more aware of the importance of listening and obeying.

- J. Higgins