Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Found a job through prayer

It is me again! " jejeje" (rejoicing) what is happening is that I want to continue sharing the marvels that God has made in my life.

First of all I want to share with all of you that one of my jobs is teaching and last week they informed me that for several reasons I was not going to have the same hourly rate which meant to me a strong blow economically speaking on my budget, because I am a single mom and I take care completely of my son, of the house rent, and of all the ocurring expenses, of paying my brother´s school and also of helping my mother because she has lost her job. All of this hurt me strongly because I felt that everything had come at the same time and I started to pray and to be greatful to God because I was strong right here to continue struggling and speaking to God that nothing that was happening to me in this moment will weaken my faith on Him, but contrariwise I trusted that everything was going to be better. I began to speak with a Christian Science Practitioner and she through the msn e.mail was sending me readings and prayers which I always read with much faith.

I want to shout to all of you how great God is, and how He manifested in a marvellous way in my life. Today more than ever I know that He made us unique and perfect as He is, and that He is not far from us even though everything might seem obscure, and that the things that He makes have a purpose . This week in my other job they gave me an increase and they called my mother to give her a job that she had been searching for some time.

This is the way in which God presents himself, in this way and in a thousand of ways He tells us that He loves us, because He wants to remove your pain.

-E. Díaz Mexico