Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Instant healing of twisted ankle

Thanks for sharing the treatment in the lecture preparation workshop about the boy getting hit with hardball in the head . I used it on leaving the house for the lecture on Saturday, I flew out of the house and do not even remember my feet touching the steps as I left the front stoup and and the next thing I knew I was face down in the grass. I twisted an ankle. But fortunately God had not twisted her ankle...so I got up brushed off the grass and went to the lecture and stood the whole time. I kept thinking about the truth behind the statement was that there was an unbreakable link between God and me that animated my whole being in Her likeness untouched by human events. I did not miss a beat that afternoon or the next day from my regular busy weekend routine.
- S. Johnson

The story referred to a little boy who was hit in the head with a fast pitched hard ball. When he got home, this is how he prayed, "God has not been hit with a baseball, so I have not been hit by a baseball. God is not hurt, so I am not hurt." And with that he was instantly healed.