Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Recording studio miracle!

My friend was involved in a voice recording session, and he had laryngitis. This was his first recording session,the pianist, space, and equipment could not be arranged for another time, and the deadline for the actual recording was the next day! He asked if I would please attend the session and ‘hold his hand’, so to speak. I asked my friend if he’d like me to pray. His eyes got big, and he said “yes please!”.

The words were given to me in that instant. I told him that manna was supplied to the Israelites for 40 years - exactly how much they needed, when they needed it. I assured him that we could count on this truth being true for us today and that he could be assured that he would have what he needed, when he needed it. That he needn’t worry about a thing - just trust that one truth - what he needed would be given when he needed it.

This is what I held on to for fifteen minutes or so before the session started, and throughout the session. As soon as he needed to sing, his voice was there. Clear as crystal. The session went smoothly, and there was such an uplifted atmosphere in that room! When the session was over, his voice was ‘gone’ again. He had what he needed, when he needed it.
-L. Gratis