Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Healed during lecture

I attended your talk/workshop Sunday, May 5 in Huntington Beach, CA. The concept of the machete and helicopter methods of prayer had quite a healing affect upon me. My hands had acquired several deeply inbeded thorns and slivers (from rose garden trimming) a few days before your talk. I had even tried to remove them myself but with no success. Sometime during the lecture they vanished. Later that evening I realized that my hands were not hurting and as I examined them I couldn't even remember the location of the slivers. My skin was perfectly clear, normal. Thank you.

There's a little more to the sliver testimony that makes it special. My grandpa lived with our family and always watched over me. Grandpa would always remove slivers and take care of all my "little hurts" (I was not raised in Christian Science). After I was married the sliver removing activity fell to my husband. I work in the garden and do quite a bit of work involving wood and boards, so the chance of getting slivers is high. Recently my husband passed away, it was sudden and unexpected. I've been dealing with the grieving process ever since ( I'm making good progress, but still not quite 100% yet).

While doing rose clipping a few days before I heard your talk, I aquired quite a few slivers and some throns. This made me think of my husband's loving care for me in the past. I felt lonely and sad. I tried to remove them but without success. I started to cry, then this thought came to me from Isiah 54:5 It reads in part "For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel;" When I discovered that my hands were totally free and my skin perfectly clear after your talk, it meant a great deal more to me than a healing of slivers. Thank you.
-A. McNeilly