Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Prayer protects

In the lecture "God is Speaking to You" [also found on the website www.christianscience.com] your story of how you as a little girl were protected through prayer in the movie theatre, and how the man who had been thinking to do harm was also protected, freed from obliging error, is one of my favorite stories to share both for myself, and those I am sharing with, to illustrate God's love for us all.

Words enough cannot say, but I have felt like that woman who touched the hem of Christ's garment, wakened to a recognition of ever-present, omnipotent, omniscient Love, wakened to grace.
-A Butler, Orange County, CA

Labels: ,