Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Loving and healing a street dog

My school is across the street from a little food stall ( kind of a small restaurant) I go there every morning for kow phat ( fried rice and veg) There is a dog that I have become good friends with. Every morning he just wags his tale when I come up. He is a street dog. There are many in Thailand. The owner of the stall gives him food so he does not become aggressive. Well, I noticed  one day he was not waging his tale. The shop keeper indicated to me he has not been eating and does not think he will be around much longer. My heart went out to the beautiful dog. I placed my hands around his long nose like i usually did. This feeling of love just engulfed me. I wasn't sure exactly what it was but it just felt so wonderful. I  whispered to the dog that he was God perfect, complete idea. Well, there was a couple of days that he was still acting poorly but yet he still managed to wag his tale. I see him each morning and  he is eating and always comes up to waging his tale and looking to be petted. The feeling that I had that day is/was hard to describe. But now I know that was God's love ... I just looked at him at first with no words..(like in your video short prayers with no words...but just love in my heart this this precious creature.
- FromThailand

ps See christianscience.com to look for video on "Texting God"