Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

No coincidence with God

A couple of weeks ago I reached in my pockets for my Bluetooth earpiece and couldn’t find it. I looked and looked for it and even texted my daughter­in­law to look around their place. All to no avail.  Several days later when I was picking up my granddaughter from school, I got an Angel Thought from God to park a bit further away and walk to the school by the way that we usually walk back.  After a few steps I saw the earpiece lying in the grass.

After recharging it most of the functions still worked.  Taking it back to the store they were reluctant to replace it.  Returning the next day knowing that it would be resolved harmoniously, another manager was more than willing to replace it.
By the way, they mowed the grass the next day.  Surely, it would have been destroyed by the mower had it not been recovered.

-C Shultz Texas