Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Sunday, March 06, 2016

Through prayer wallet found on road

My husband and I own a salvage yard where we sell used car parts. One day last week a man came in and bought an alternator. He left the shop and about twenty minutes later he came back in  to see if he had left his wallet inside. Everyone in the office checked and the wallet was not to be found. He went down to the corner store where he had just been and the wallet was not there either. So now he  was outside walking the driveway to see if he had dropped it, but still no wallet. He started  checking all through his truck, taking things out, looking under seats etc. One of our employees went to help  and still no success. By now I decided to go out. The man was very upset. All his id's and money were in there and he did not want to think someone had taken it. So I stood out in the parking lot. The sky was clear, the sun so warm and welcoming, and I lifted my head and thanked our Father, divine
Mind for always providing our every need, and that even if we had not found the wallet nothing was impossible to God. I also prayed and knew that man is honest  and that it was right for this man to have his wallet.  I knew God would give us an answer. After a minute,  I went back to the man and asked if he had opened the hood. He said he didn't think so but then remembered he had, to check our part with his and make sure it matched. I then asked if he could have set his wallet down under the hood. We checked but it wasn't there. So I then said to him  that if he drove back from where he just came it might have fallen out. He stayed awhile longer putting things back in his truck and then left. I went back in to my desk area  and in a little while he came back in  with a big grin and pulled out the wallet. He had driven down the road and noticed a dark article just off the side of the road and decided to stop....and there it was!!!! Thank you Father!      
- Nancy in Tallahassee