Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Thursday, March 01, 2018

God is speaking to everyone

Where I work I have kind of designated myself as a PR person to our customers. Because they might have to wait for their order to be filled it seems only appropriate to engage in conversation and make them a little more comfortable.
One day last week a man came in and we began to talk about military service. He said he had been a paratrooper and wanted to tell me how he knew there was a God. Well, that intrigued me immediately! He told me how dangerous it could be and how when you jump out of a plane you could be blown back into the plane--or jump and start spinning and go straight down. Or get tangled or have a chute that's not opening. To be honest I had never thought about parachuting. So he said that on one particular occasion he jumped and got tangled in the cords and found himself upside down and could not extract himself. But then he said that a voice told him, "Remember when you were younger and played in the big tree and were upside down and did certain maneuvers to climb back up? Do that!" Then he said, "So I did pull up the way the voice said, and I was uprighted, untangled and able to pull the cord and land safely." I said, "Why, you heard an angel message." He said, "I know it. There is a God and He saved me." And with that, he went beaming out the door!
-Nancy in Tallahassee