Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Saturday, March 03, 2018

Lost shipment found

I am working with understanding God as incorporeal, Spirit filling all space.  Also the standard of perfection being God and man.  I work in a paint company and work all the time with the concept of a standard.  We have to make the color requested to meet a high standard and there is a specific formula to get to that standard.  The unity of God and man manifests the standard of perfection.

I am so grateful to see a glimpse of the Christ in my friend when we were having a problem locating a community theatre we were trying to get to and she said to continue down the road in the opposite direction we were being led in and it got us to the right place.  Also, I just heard from a trucking company that they located our freight that they had lost, and they were able to ship it to our customer. I was very grateful because we didn't have the product in stock to replace it. We would have had to airfreight the product, and this is for an exterior construction project, and they were trying to get the project done before it got too cold.
-Debbie in Charlotte