Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Protection on the farm

This demonstration of God's protecting care occurred recently on our farm. As I was mowing the field I was rather close to a steep embankment of approximately ten to twelve feet. When I put the tractor in reverse, the tractor, for some unknown reason, seemed to go faster in reverse than I'd ever experienced before. In a flash, I lost complete control and the tractor began to roll over the embankment, and turned completely over three times. At the second roll the tractor was on top of me for a moment, but then as if the hand of God moved the tractor one more roll, I was freed and placed in an upright position. I had remained in the seat throughout this unbelievable experience, and because I had remained in the seat throughout, the blades were still engaged and rotating. God's protective care not only freed me from this frightening situation, but there was not even a scratch on me big enough to put a band-aid on. I had no bruises, no broken bones, no sore muscles. I turned the motor off and got off the tractor, and repeated aloud four or five times, "I thank you, God, I thank you, God, for this protection."

- Raynold