Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Spirit can have no opposite

I finally had a healing that I can clearly point to and say "Christian Science heals" - the belief of a cold attempted to get a toehold in my day last week. That morning the phrase "Spirit can have no opposite" stood out to me. I reasoned that if Spirit is all, there can be no matter. If God is all, there can be no error. I just clung to that phrase before a thought, sentence or word could form. I am so grateful to report that the symptoms dissipated throughout the day and no one said a word to me (usually folks comment about how I sound or look). Of course not, but it was just the completeness of the demonstration manifested. I likened the statement to the old argument stopper between a parent and child: Because I'm the mom, that's why. Spiritual application: Because God is all, that's why. End of argument.
- Heidi