Christian healing

Healing happens! I wanted a place to share the sweet stories of God's grace and power that people send to me. Lift up your heart with joy to the Lord! Rejoice, be glad, and praise God's wonderful works to the children of men.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Pain healed during pregnancy

This is from a woman in the last trimester of pregnancy who complained of not being able to take one step because the pain was so great....
My pain has been very light lately and I feel like myself again :-), it's amazing how different we are when impacted by huge pain, now I am back to being normal :-) and can be active again and do all my house chores I wanted to do and do not think for a second if I should make this step or not, what a difference!

Christian Science treatment and prayer make all the difference!